Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Eileen!


This is my Teammate Eileen.
Sometimes it's easy to lose sight of how far you have come.

"The number on the scale hasn't made any big changes in a while. The inches are staying about the same. I also haven't made any healthy eating changes in a while! Lol. But I have so much more to be grateful for and proud of! The picture on the left was almost my largest. 1 month before my husband's heart failure. By the beginning of 2015 I was 202 lbs (I'm only 5ft 1inch) and had had enough. I started my journey with Skinny Fiber in February of 2015. The picture on the right is from this past Saturday, after I finished my first 10k! A trail run no less and I ran that whole thing! Non scale victories are even so much nicer than the number on that scale most of the time! To go from not being able to run for more that 5 minutes to running for 1 hr 22 minutes straight is something my old self would have never imagined accomplishing! Now I can't wait to do another one! I'm going to build a medal collection, all while building myself into the person I deserve to be"!
Go here for more information......http://mare51.skinnybodymax.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment