Saturday, January 2, 2016

Tumeric For Pain


Be sure to pass this on to your friends and family. Great home remedy instead of taking pain medication.

GOT PAIN????

If you are taking pain medication you may want to try this........
take 1/4 teaspoon of the spice TURMERIC instead.

A friend of mine puts it on a peanut butter cracker because it has a slightly bitter taste. She has chronic back pain and it works within minutes with no side effects as some pain meds do. Just Use 1/4 of teaspoon. It is like a pain med so as many times a day as needed. It is in the spice section of the grocery store. I found some in capsule form at Vitacost.

I have also heard it helps with arthritis (stiff joints). I hope this will help someone.

Be sure to check with your doctor first if you have any medical issues.

Here are just a few of the studies I have found that support this:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17569207
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389329/
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/


Friend or Follow me, find me here>>>https://www.facebook.com/Mares.Place

No comments:

Post a Comment