Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Mary And Her Story!



This is Mary and what she has to say about her experience with Skinny Fiber, looking great, isn't she!!

"Back in the fall of 2013, I decided that something had to change in my life. I was too overweight at 170 pounds for my 5'2 frame. I started to research online and found Skinny Fiber and Coach Jones. I contacted him and it wasn't long before I placed my first order. Like so many, I only ordered 1 bottle to "give it a try".... I gave it a try and continued to eat as I usually did. Just couldn't eat everything on my plate. The pounds started to fall off and I had more energy. Normally, I would be lucky to sleep 4 hours nightly. I started sleeping better and much longer. Other than losing weight, there was another huge change. I have an irregular heartbeat and needed to be very careful not to take anything with stimulants. After about two months on Skinny Fiber, I discovered that my heart stopped racing. I went to my physician and he couldn't believe it. My heartbeat was completely normal. He asked me what I did, I simply handed him a business card!!! Before Skinny Fiber, I would even experience my heart racing so fast that I would almost faint. It has been almost 2 years now and my heartbeat is still normal and strong. I know that there is no proof that there is anything in Skinny Fiber than can have a medical effect on our bodies. Still, we all have our own miracles that we can't explain. My 50 pound weight loss took 9 months. I continue to take my Skinny Fiber daily to maintain my weight (haven't gained a pound back) and to continue this good health and energy. For those of us who have had a Skinny Fiber life changing experience, we are truly blessed."

Ready to try Skinny Fiber yet? What are you "weighting" for??? PM me with any questions or.......
TRY ALL NATURAL SKINNY FIBER
http://mare51.eatlessfeelfull.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment