Sunday, September 20, 2015

John's Milestone!!


My friend, John Cooper Sr. has hit another milestone. He's now under 400 lbs.!! Now, if you have it in your head to lose this much weight this quickly with ANY product, I just want to warn you that John works his butt off (literally) every day in his home gym!! John is one of the nicest people I've ever met and I would love to tell you that his Skinny Fiber made him that way but that would be a fib, if you're looking to be as nice as John, you'll have to work that out yourself!!

So as many of you know, I was at 515 lbs. on April 3rd 2015. I bought a scale that was rated for 500 lbs. The first time I stepped on that new scale it read "OVER". I started taking a supplement called Skinny Fiber and eating right, I then added exercise. I am so excited to see what the scale read this morning, 399.6 lbs. What a great feeling!!! I'm out of 500's and out of the 400's!! Everything that I'm doing is working! Skinny Fiber has changed my life, and my family's lives.

TRY ALL NATURAL SKINNY FIBER
http://mare51.eatlessfeelfull.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment