DIY Treating Poison Ivy Rash!
Share to Save this! Pass it on to Your Friends! You will wish you had if you come in contact with Poison Ivy this Summer!
1) Get out of your contaminated clothes.
2) Apply liquid dish soap (Dawn) to area. No water. Rub in, and then wash off - don't dry.
3) Apply Baking Soda to the wet area liberally. leave on a minute or two. It will itch a little.
4) Rinse baking soda off with vinegar. (yep, the stuff in the fridge with vinegar will bubble like crazy and tingle.)
5) Rinse with fresh water and dry.
From a subscriber: My welts were completely gone within 3 to 4 hours. It's worked for me 3 times so far. It's cheap and it's stuff I already had in the house.
If your rash worsens, go to the Dr.'s immediately.
┊ ┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me ---> https://www.facebook.com/
┊ ┊ ★Lose Fat Now! --->http://
┊ ☆Join my Group ---> https://www.facebook.com/
★Fire Your Boss! --> http://