Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Body Parts Being Sold



As a business owner, doing business here on facebook, I've tried very hard to keep my politics and religion separate from my business. There comes a time when one can no longer remain silent. A time when a simple "I'll pray for you" or "God Bless" just won't do. I believe that we are responsible for the things that we know and "see", responsible to do our best to stop it, especially if it's something that is hurting other human beings. I came across this information on my time line today and after reviewing it for it's authenticity, I am convinced it is the truth, especially since this truth comes from "the horses mouth".....two of them. Regardless of where you stand on this issue, I ask that you take a small amount of time out of your busy day and review this video. If this doesn't move you, you may need to check for the hardness of your heart. If my posting this offends you, that is your problem, not mine and I make no apologies. There is no gore involved, only talk.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=268&v=jjxwVuozMnUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?t=16&v=jjxwVuozMnU

No comments:

Post a Comment