Monday, May 25, 2015

Judy Stallings



You may recognize Judy from my "million dollar earner" post yesterday. She's rockin' this business and you can too! This is what she had to say about her journey thus far.

I learned something about myself over the past several months. I learned that I had not given 100% to a goal that I wanted to accomplish. Yes I wanted to lose the pounds that had crept up over the past couple years since I quit my job and started to sit on my hiney. I learned that I was not really trying to reach that goal. I was not holding myself responsible or accountable. I was not taking my Skinny Fiber consistently and I was eating junk I knew I shouldn't.

On January 1 I made a commitment to myself, I am going to do it this time. I am going to eat better and I am going to take my SF consistently without fail.

As I look at this photo taken of me in Orlando in February at our last company event, and the one taken just this past weekend, I am so proud of myself for sticking with it! I've done nothing crazy, not starving myself ... just eating clean foods and taking my Skinny Fiber twice a day. I am always satisfied and at times feel I'm eating too much.

Anyone can do this - for me Skinny Fiber has been the one thing that has helped me stick to my plan and accomplish my goals. I am still a work in progress and I know I will get there - no doubt about it!!!

If you would like more information about Skinny Fiber, go to my web site, skinnymeskinnyu.com  Or message me with your questions. Or order here>>>http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/?SOURCE=Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment