Friday, April 24, 2015

This Is Torri!



She looks amazing and has an amazing testimony!


Torri's Story:
"Hello Everyone! This is actually me and YES I am on Skinny Fiber. I started my journey on Jan 4 2013 after I saw a picture of myself taken by a friend of mine posted on Facebook. I was mortified. I was 202 lbs and realized at that moment it was time to stop this nonsense and get back to my healthy self! I am 43 years old and was on anxiety meds, depressed and my marriage was suffering. I also was beginning with high blood pressure, back pain among female issues. I was about to have a hysterectomy they were so bad! My friend Leah had asked me to try skinny fiber back in October to try and help me with my weight issue but probably like you I read all the testimonies and read. I was like "NO WAY' I resisted purchasing it because I have tried everything I could and nothing helped or either the weight came right back. I cannot take "diet" pills because of a heart issue and I was sure it would not work. I then saw "THE FAT PIC" ! Although I still was skeptical, Skinny Fiber has a 30 day (empty bottle) money back guarantee. I was like well if it doesn't work then I have lost nothing. I have never looked back and needless to say I have lost a total of 30 lbs plus....I am down from 202 to 168. I am down from a size 16 to a 11/12- My inch loss is phenomenal! I noticed after about three weeks of taking skinny Fiber my tummy was shrinking and I could wear clothes I had not worn in years. Skinny Fiber is a natural steady loss and stopped my sugar cravings, I did not over eat anymore. I noticed a difference in our grocery bill immediately. I didn't buy the junk, I didn't grab McDonalds. I am also no longer on my anxiety meds. My husband started taking it with me when he saw me dropping and not craving. He is now down from a 40 - to a 36. His cholesterol is down 32 points! With no help from meds. It was amazing! I feel better, I sleep better, I have no female issues anymore and am just a healthier person all around. I walk, cut out the sodas, and watch my bread intake. It works and its worth giving it a try!"

There are a couple awesome specials-- buy 3 get 3 free -- 6 month supply $179.70 -- ($29.95 each) or buy 2 get 1 free is $119.85 (39.95 each ) or one is just $59.99-- Cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones You will love it!
 ✫ ✫Order Your Skinny Fiber Here ✫ ✫ http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/?SOURCE=testimony

No comments:

Post a Comment