Thursday, April 2, 2015

This Is Judy!



This just in from Judy!!!
I'm just gonna go ahead and put myself out there. Yes, I gained weight over that last couple years - all because I was not committed. I have an amazing product that I didn't take - one time one day, none for a couple days etc.

I got no activity, I ate out too much and didn't take care of me.
On January 1st I committed to a 90 Day Challenge to get back to me....
I want to show you that Skinny Fiber works!!! When you use this product as a tool, it helps you meet your goals. I have faithfully taken Skinny Fiber and ate great clean food. I have not exercised for the past month, exercised sporadic in January. Kick boxing did nothing for me, that before body is busting my butt for 3 months kick boxing - no results so I stopped going.

I am only down 11.2 pounds but I am loving the results.
Who wants to join me April 1 for another 90 Day Challenge. This one is special - a worldwide challenge with 3 grand prizes - a trip to Miami with a makeover and an appearance on The Health and Wellness Channel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can join here http://mare51.sbc90.com/  If you have any questions please message me. We do offer a 30 day guarantee on a single bottle purchase and a 90 day guarantee on the multipacks. Not to mention when you buy 2 you get 1 free. When you buy 3 you get 3 free!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment