Saturday, April 25, 2015

Check Out Lisa!



Check out Lisa's story!
This is not just weight loss. It's Health Transformation!

"My first 8 days on Skinny Fiber I lost 15 lbs. and almost 19 total body inches! By day 30, I had lost 27lbs. and 21 total body inches!! I no longer experience high blood pressure (was 180/112 Now 130/72), depression, and anxiety. The sever migraine headaches that started inducing seizures when I was 18 and was having weekly, are gone. I haven’t had a migraine since beginning the program. I no longer experience Restless Leg Disorder or TMJ (lock-jaw). I recently had my eye exam… for the first time since I was in 5th Grade, my eyes have not gotten worse! Actually, my eyes are improving!!! I sleep through the night and have more energy than I have since I was a teen!! I don’t crave carbs and sugars. I joined my first gym, go weekly, and have a trainer! Not because I have too, but because I physically can now!! My BMI was 37.7 to 28.3 (still not great but on my way!!) To date, I have lost over 45lbs and 37 total body inches”!! I’M NEVER GOING BACK!!!"

There are a couple specials-- $59.95 per bottle or Buy 2 get 1 free $119.90 (comes out to $40 per bottle) Buy 3 get 3 free $179.85 (comes out to $30 per bottle) cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones. The company has temporarily extended the 30 day empty bottle guarantee to 90 DAYS when you buy the package deals!!! So if you buy the package deals, you can send back all the bottles! There is a less than 1% return rate on this product.
Which means there is a little over a 99% chance that YOU keep it and will LOVE it!!!!
Are you ready for the change?

 ✫ ✫Order Your Skinny Fiber Here ✫ ✫ http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/?SOURCE=testimony

No comments:

Post a Comment