Thursday, February 19, 2015

This Is Monica!



Monica is still rockin' her Skinny Fiber and losing those pounds. She was at the convention in Orlando recently and here's what someone had to say about her......

I met this cutie last week in Orlando!!
Wow look at Monica!!!! I just met her in Orlando last weekend and I would have never recognized her as the person in the before picture. Not only has she lost pounds and tons of inches but she looks about 20 years younger!!!
She said - I just finished my 2nd 90 day challenge yesterday!!! Today I start my 3rd 90 day challenge!! Come join me! Now it's time to target my arms and top portion of my body also.. August 1, 2014 (I weighed 247) Feb 1, 2015 (I weighed 225)
 ✫ ✫Order Your Skinny Fiber Here ✫ ✫ http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/?SOURCE=testimony

#weightloss #healthy #skinny #exercise #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #crafts #workfromhome #doglovers #stayathomemoms #skinnymeskinnyyou #somethinggoodisabouttohappen #whoknew #awesometestimony #skinnyfiber90daychallenge #chooselife #lowcarb #cleaneating

No comments:

Post a Comment