Tuesday, February 24, 2015

This Is Cindy!



WOOOHOO!!!! This is Cindy! She has gone from a size 16 to a size 6!!!! Read her story. She is a fighter! Now, what's holding you back?

 ✫ ✫Order Your Skinny Fiber Here ✫ ✫ http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/?SOURCE=testimony

She says....
"Hello! My name is Cindy, and I want to dedicate this to all of you that may have had Cancer or any illness that required steroids! Do Not Give Up! Keep a Positive Attitude! And when you are tired of all of the weight that you gained......Please give Skinny Fiber a try!

In January 2010, I was diagnosed with small cell carcinoma of the lung. My prognosis was pretty grim. The doctors told me that I had a 15% chance of survival! I began chemo and radiation.
8 rounds of chemo with steroids
6 weeks of daily radiation
8 months of my life
Loads of praying and positive thinking!

I was determined that I would not be sickly! I ate everything in the world to try to keep my strength up! And guess what. ....I succeeded! The cancer was in remission!

But I had gained 38 pounds! That put me at 188 pounds! Not good!
I tried everything to get that weight off but I would lose 5 lbs then gain it back again!

In August 2013, I joined a weight loss support group! I loved the motivation! I noticed that several of the people in the group were taking Skinny Fiber! I ordered some for myself! Best decision ever!

I began taking Skinny Fiber on September 11th and 2 months later, I was officially back down to my pre-chemo weight!!!! Now, I am even smaller than I was before the Cancer. I have gone from a size 16 jeans to a size 6! I have never worn a size 6 before!

I love my Skinny Fiber!

You can do this too! Make a decision to be positively skinny and healthy! Order your Skinny Fiber today!"

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•...
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★

3 all NATURAL ingredients....Stimulant Free...NO jitters....Just good for you!!!! 7 digestive enzymes that optimize your gut health so that you lose fat! Each bottle is 120 capsules..a one month supply. 1 bottle is $59.95 but our two specials are: BUY 2/GET 1 FREE $119.95 and also BUY 3/GET 3 FREE $179.70! So much cheaper when you get a multipack or go in with a friend .......

http://mare51.sbc90daychallenge.com/

#weightloss #healthy #skinny #exercise #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #crafts #workfromhome #doglovers #stayathomemoms #skinnymeskinnyyou #somethinggoodisabouttohappen #whoknew #awesometestimony #skinnyfiber90daychallenge #chooselife #lowcarb #cleaneating

No comments:

Post a Comment