Sunday, February 8, 2015

Courtney's Progress!!



Courtney has made amazing progress with Skinny Fiber's help. We all hate that dreaded "D" word....................diet, but the truth is, if you are using WW, low carb, paleo, or anything else, you STILL DON'T WANT TO FEEL HUNGRY! That's where Skinny Fiber comes in, it helps you to feel full faster....."eat less, feel full"....and isn't that one of the goals of eating? No one likes to feel hungry, let Skinny Fiber help you, just as it has Courtney, myself, and so many others!!
Here's what Courtney has to say>>>>

I am in tears comparing my 2 pictures. I never knew losing weight would change my face so much. I have eyes again!!!! I am down from a size 28 to a 16.

http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/?SOURCE=COURTNEY

My sleep apnea is gone! I no longer wake up gasping for air and scared to go back to sleep again for fear I would never wake up. I no longer fall asleep at red lights or while in a conversation with someone. I can run up a flight of stairs and not feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I can tie my own shoes. I can buckle my seatbelt. Best of all, when hugging me, my boys can get their arms al the way around me!

How did I do it? I followed a low carb diet and took Skinny Fiber. 2 capsules twice a day with a glass of water, how much easier could it get? Coming from someone who was a binge eater and could never get enough, I honestly feel like it is a miracle pill. I would literally go from one restaurant to the next and eat. I couldn't stop. I would eat until I was so miserable I could barely move. That was when I was done. To be able to have control over my food again is amazing.

I am not done yet, I am a work in progress. But I know without a doubt I will get there! Having the support from all of you means so much to me! I turn 40 this year and I can't wait! My goal is to be FIT AT 40!!!! Who wants to join me?

Join my team, make money, lose weight and stay at home while you work!
http://mare51.sbcmovie.com/

TRY ALL NATURAL SKINNY FIBER
http://mare51.sbcspecial.com/?SOURCE=COURTNEY

Join my free weight loss support group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/skinnyupwithmare/

#weightloss #healthy #skinny #exercise #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #crafts #workfromhome #doglovers #stayathomemoms #skinnymeskinnyyou #somethinggoodisabouttohappen #whoknew #awesometestimony #skinnyfiber90daychallenge #chooselife #lowcarb #cleaneating

No comments:

Post a Comment