Thursday, February 5, 2015
CHICKEN CABBAGE STIR FRY
Another good one that is going on my "to try" list!!
CHICKEN CABBAGE STIR FRY -- Best ever.. Tag yourself ... DO NOT lose this
~ 3 chicken breast halves
~1 teaspoon vegetable oil
~3 cups green cabbage, shredded
~ 1 tablespoon cornstarch
~1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
~1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
~1⁄2 cup water
~1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Cut chicken breasts into strips.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
3. Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
4. Add cabbage and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
5. Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
6. Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture.
7. Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.
8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
REMEMBER!! WATCH YOUR PORTIONS! I have found that many do best when they control their portions rather than deny themselves food!
☆---> Thanks for sharing my posts! <---☆
┊ ┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me ---> https://www.facebook.com/Mares.Place
┊ ┊ ★Lose Fat Now! --->http://mare51.sbc90daychallenge.com/
┊ ☆Join my Group ---> https://www.facebook.com/groups/skinnyupwithmare/
★Fire Your Boss! --> http://mare51.discoversbc.com/
#weightloss #healthy #skinny #exercise #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #crafts #workfromhome #doglovers #stayathomemoms #skinnymeskinnyyou #somethinggoodisabouttohappen #whoknew #awesometestimony #skinnyfiber90daychallenge #chooselife #lowcarb #cleaneating