Thursday, February 19, 2015

Becky Sue and William!



Losing weight TOGETHER has to be so much easier than trying to do it alone! This lucky Mother and Son make a GREAT TEAM!! Skinny Fiber is safe for all ages and teens especially, can benefit from it, as you can see here.

School life for over weight children can sometimes be very hard, please consider helping your child AND yourself at the same time!

pic#1 (face shots)
This is ME! Becky Sue!! , one full year apart! 61 pounds lighter, lots more energy and my PCOS symptoms are so much easier to manage! It is amazing how much better you feel when you jump on the healthier bandwagon!

Pic#2 Becky Sue and William collage
This is my son William and I.  Yep we are a Skinny Fiber family! It's kind of funny, when my doctor suggested Skinny Fiber for William I brought it to 2 more doctors afterwards, not because I didn't trust the doctor, but because I was going to give it to my son! We began it as a team and never stopped!! What a difference it has made for both of us! He is now down 48 pounds, and I have lost 61 pounds! William got his sugar and thyroid back under control, and I am now off my blood pressure and heart medications!! I cannot thank our doctor enough for making such a difference in our lives!

Pic#3.. William
This is my William!! It's kind of funny, when my doctor suggested Skinny Fiber for William I brought it to 2 more doctors afterwards, not because I didn't trust the doctor, but because I was going to give it to my son! We began it as a team and never stopped!! What a difference it has made for both of us! He is now down 48 pounds,  got his sugar and thyroid back under control, has tons more energy and is loving that he can keep up with the other kids! He went from being bullied daily to becoming a advocate against bullying in school and scouts! I am SO proud of him and his determination!!

 ✫ ✫Order Your Skinny Fiber Here ✫ ✫ http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/?SOURCE=testimony

#weightloss #healthy #skinny #exercise #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #crafts #workfromhome #doglovers #stayathomemoms #skinnymeskinnyyou #somethinggoodisabouttohappen #whoknew #awesometestimony #skinnyfiber90daychallenge #chooselife #lowcarb #cleaneating

No comments:

Post a Comment