Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Top 11 Anti- Aging Foods
Top 11 Anti- Aging Foods
- -blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, strawberries
- -super rich in antioxidants (Anthocyanins)
- -promote cell health and can protect against disease.
- -Darker berries, especially ones that are black or blue in color ,tend to provide the best anti-aging benefits because they have the highest concentration of antioxidants
- they’re good for your heart.
- excellent source of low-fat protein, especially for those who don’t eat meat.
3. Whole Grains
- Rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- lower the risk of age-related illnesses such as cardiovascular disease and cancer.
4. olive oil
-Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory monounsaturated fat.
-Fights cancer, and age-related illnesses.
- -Contain lycopene, an antioxidant compound that helps maintain youthful skin texture.
- -Reduces the risk of some types of cancer (especially prostate, lung, and stomach cancers) and heart disease.
- -Have a generous helping of healthy fats, vitamins, and protein that benefit cardiovascular and brain health.
- -High in compounds that ease inflammation.
- -oily fish provide omega-3 fatty acids that help combat inflammation in the body.
- -eating several weekly servings of such fish like salmon, gives a lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease and stroke.
8. kale and spinach
- contain special phytonutrients, or antioxidant compounds, that help guard against damage caused by the sun.
-loaded with beta-carotene and lutein, two nutrients that have been shown to improve skin elasticity.
9. Red Grapes
- contain an antioxidant called resveratrol, that has anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant properties,
- -promotes heart health.
10. Green tea
- -contain the most EGCG, one of the most powerful antioxidants.
- -Green tea consumption lower rates of conditions such as heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease.
11. Dark Chocolate (one small piece per day is perfect)
- Eating (or drinking) dark chocolate has been shown to help protect the skin against the harmful effects of UV.
- Eating dark chocolate can increase circulation in the skin and improve its ability to retain moisture.
☆---> Thanks for sharing my posts! <---☆
┊ ┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me ---> https://www.facebook.com/Mares.Place
┊ ┊ ★Lose Fat Now! --->http://mare51.sbc90daychallenge.com/
┊ ☆Join my Group ---> https://www.facebook.com/groups/skinnyupwithmare/
★Fire Your Boss! --> http://mare51.discoversbc.com/