Monday, January 19, 2015

Acid Reflux Fighting Energy Boosting Smoothie (Low Fat)




Acid Reflux Fighting Energy Boosting Smoothie (Low Fat)

Makes 6 servings (8oz)
Ingredients
½ cup of ice (I used crushed)
2 cups milk (I used 2%)
2 bananas
1 cup yogurt (I used low-fat Greek)
½ tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and grated fine (go easy on ginger, a little goes a LONG way)
2 tbsp. brown sugar or honey (optional but I used 2 tbsp of brown sugar in mine and calculated the nutrition with it included, could also use Stevia)

Directions
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it's all smooth.  Enjoy! :)

*Add sugar, Stevia or honey as needed.  I do not personally recommend Splenda.

Nutrition Facts
6 Servings
Amount Per Serving
Calories 90.5
Total Fat 1.7 g
Saturated Fat 1.0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 6.7 mg
Sodium 66.5 mg
Potassium 223.2 mg
Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
Sugars 9.0 g
Protein 7.3 g

Feel free to Friend or Follow me, I love meeting people from all over the world and I really enjoy learning about other cultures!
                                   ♬♬(◦'⌣'◦)♬♬
 https://www.facebook.com/Mares.Place
                 
✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ
Do you enjoy new recipes, DIY ideas, crafts, motivation, and just good old-fashioned fun?? Join my weight loss support  group today------- It's ***FREE***FREE***FREE***
https://www.facebook.com/groups/skinnyupwithmare/

No comments:

Post a Comment