Sunday, December 7, 2014

VET APPROVED HUMAN MEDS!



This comes from a good friend and the breeder of one of my fur babies, GLORY RIDGE SHIH TZU. Karen has studied more than any person that I know about dogs and in particular, shih tzu and has been generous enough to share that information with all of us on her web site.

These are always good things to know in case your fur baby gets into something he shouldn't or is under the weather but not serious enough to take to your vet.

Feel free to Friend or Follow me, I love meeting people from all over the world and I really enjoy learning about other cultures!
                                   ♬♬(◦'⌣'◦)♬♬  
 https://www.facebook.com/Mares.Place
                 
✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ
Do you enjoy new recipes, DIY ideas, crafts, motivation, and just good old-fashioned fun?? Join my weight loss support  group today------- It's ***FREE***FREE***FREE***
https://www.facebook.com/groups/skinnyupwithmare/

No comments:

Post a Comment