Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Daphne Almost At Her Goal!!



CHECK OUT the beautiful Daphne!!!! She looks and feels FANTASTIC!!! Only 15 pounds away from her GOAL WEIGHT!!!!

"I have struggled with my weight all my life. About 15 years ago I was up to 325 pounds and after trying every diet that was ever invented, I had gastric bypass surgery and got down to 175 but over the next few years as I was able to eat more I gained weight.

I have weighed somewhere in the 200-220 range up until recently. I decided I was going to get the weight off. I lost a good amount of weight but just could not seem to get past 194. I started taking Skinny Fiber for an extra boost and I am still in disbelief! Every time I walk by the mirror I am shocked and still having a hard time believing that REALLY IS ME! I have never ever seen me this small!! My 12's are getting loose. What!?

Here is the last pic that I took. I am TOTALLY SKINNY FIBER 4 LIFE, baby!! Even when I get down to my goal weight (140) I still plan on taking it at half dose because of all the health benefits that I am getting. I don't NEED coffee in the morning before I can function anymore, my digestive issues that I have had for 15 plus years are gone, my nails are stronger, my energy levels are up (in a healthy way not a jittery way.) Down to 155 and still a work in progress. I could go on and on, but I will stop now. Love you all!"

✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ
Do you enjoy new recipes, DIY ideas, crafts, motivation, and just good old-fashioned fun?? Join my weight loss support  group today------- It's ***FREE***FREE***FREE***
https://www.facebook.com/groups/skinnyupwithmare/
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫ `⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*      
Work from home in your jammies and flip flops with your kids right beside you! No inventory, no door to door, no parties, everything is done on the internet!
Come join my team and spread the good news of Skinny Fiber. http://mare51.onebigpowerline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment