Sunday, December 14, 2014

Courtney Shares Again.......





Courtney shares.....
100 pounds gone, Sleep Apnea gone and No more Migraines!!!
...
I look at the before pic of me and I'm in shock. Looking into my eyes in that before picture, I see sadness. I put on my happy face for the world because I didn't want to be known as being the fat girl. If I smiled enough, maybe people wouldn't notice the fat. I just wanted to be normal. I wanted to be known as being the kind and sweet girl. But really, I was just the girl who had died inside. I was 308 pounds at only 5' tall and I had given up and felt totally worthless.

I had severe sleep apnea and woke up many times a night gasping for air. Sometimes I wished I would die in my sleep, I wasn't living anyways. When I was awake I was fighting to stay that way. I would fall asleep at red lights or even while having conversations with people. I could sleep 18 hours and still wake up exhausted.

I had a never ending appetite. I could eat at one restaurant and go directly to another one and have another meal. I remember once buying a bag of McDonalds for the family and eating everyones meals on the way home and having to go back to another drive thru to get dinner again. I didn't eat until I was full, I ate until I was miserable.

One moment I will never forget is the day we were eating at a Pizza buffet and I asked my son to get me another plate. He was maybe 5 or 6 years old. He told me no. I got angry and told him not to tell me no. Get up there and get me a plate. He looked at me with the saddest eyes and said, "But mom, I don't want your heart to stop." So for those who think your weight doesn't affect your kids or loved ones, you are wrong. They worry about you. Your heart stopping shouldn't be something your child has to worry about.

I am so grateful I found Skinny Fiber. I have gone from a tight size 28 to a size 16. I am not done yet, I am a work in progress. But guess what? It has controlled my never ending appetite. I am learning how to eat normal portions.

I get messages from people all the time trying to sell me their weight loss product or wanting me to promote their product, but I won't. Skinny Fiber is more than just a supplement to me. It is a life saver. There is no amount of money anyone could offer me to promote something else. At only $59.99 a month, I feel like I am cheating the company for what it gives me. I can live again. I can run up a flight of stairs and not feel like I am about to have a heart attack. I can sit in a chair and not feel like I am going to break it. Best of all, I can sleep again. My sleep apnea is gone. My migraines I had for 20 years are gone!!

This is seriously the easiest thing I have ever done. You just take 2 capsules twice a day 30-60 minutes before you eat. Sometimes I take 3 instead of the 2. I follow a low carb diet along with this. Some people do low calorie and some even do the myfitnesspal app. That is the best part. YOu take this and follow whatever diet you want to follow. This is just going to make you eat alot less food. The digestive enzymes in it will help you on your digestion as well. It is 100% all natural with no stimulants, not even caffeine. It is soy free and gluten free. If you buy the 3 pack or the 6 pack you even get a 90 day empty bottle money back guarantee.

What are you waiting for? I am here to help you on this journey. Since I am still losing, do it with me!!!! Just think 90 days from now will be February 28th. The holidays will be here. I know I will be rocking me a sexy holiday dress. Who is going to join me?

 ✫ ✫Order Your Skinny Fiber Here ✫ ✫ http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/?SOURCE=court

No comments:

Post a Comment