Wednesday, November 12, 2014

This Is Burrae Rocha!



I remember when Burrae Rocha told us she was finally pregnant!!!!!!
She is not the only one able to conceive after SF corrected a lot of issues... just amazing to hear these stories!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!
...
Well this is in about a year because the first 2 months on skinny Fiber I ended up pregnant!! So I as well as a lot of us have a skinny fiber baby!! My little girl is now 3 in a half months old, and I have been on skinny fiber from about 6weeks after she was born till now! So not counting the pregnancy this is about 4 months of skinny fiber!

 ✫ ✫Order Your Skinny Fiber Here ✫ ✫ http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/?SOURCE=testimony

There are a couple specials-- $59.95 per bottle or
Buy 2 get 1 free $119.90 (comes out to $40 per bottle)
Buy 3 get 3 free $179.85 (comes out to $30 per bottle) cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones. You will love it

No comments:

Post a Comment