Wednesday, October 29, 2014

This Is Dana!



Dana,
I have been struggling with my weight and physique for many years. Due to my cancer susceptibility I was on constant birth control for over 6 years until my husband and I decided to try and have a baby. After the birth of our daughter in March 2013, I decided that this weight just had to go. I feel like a skinny girl trapped in a fat girls body. Then I saw a post here on Facebook for something called Skinny Fiber. Honestly I was a skeptic, I have used many products in the past to try and lose weight and many made me jittery or just plain sick. I have many medical issues and frankly do not like taking pills. But after reading countless testimonials on the product and seeing other peoples results, I thought "What have I got to lose?" Well so far I have lost 24 pounds and 31.75 inches!!!! I didn't have to change how I ate, or what I ate. Nor did I have to spend 6 hours a day in the gym while practically starving myself and taking all kinds of expensive supplements. This product is 100% all natural!! The product DOESN'T make me jittery, DOESN'T make me sick, aaannddd DOESN'T cost an arm and a leg. But that ISN'T all, I even found that I can make money while I am losing weight!!! What more can you ask for??? I stand by this product and know that one day I will not longer be the "Skinny girl trapped in the Fat girls body". Instead, I will be the "Skinny girl with a Fat wallet". Check it out today!!! Why wouldn't you want to "Fatten your wallet while Slimming your waistline"???

There are a couple specials-- $59.95 per bottle or Buy 2 get 1 free $119.90 or Buy 3 get 3 free $179.85 Cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones. The company has temporarily extended the 30 day empty bottle guarantee to 90 DAYS when you buy the package deals! There is a less than 1% return rate on this product. Which means there is a little over a 99% chance that YOU keep it and will LOVE it,
 ✫ ✫Order Your Skinny Fiber Here ✫ ✫ http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/?SOURCE=testimonY
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫ `⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*      
Work from home in your jammies and flip flops with your kids right beside you! No inventory, no door to door, no parties, everything is done on the internet!
Come join my team and spread the good news of Skinny Fiber. http://mare51.onebigpowerline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment