Peanut Butter & Jelly Green Smoothie
Author: Brianne @ The NY Melrose Family
Recipe type: Smoothie
Serves: 1 - 2
A healthy, yet delicious green smoothie recipe that's perfect for any age.
- One individual serving container (5-6 oz.) of your favorite vanilla or berry-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 c fresh or frozen berries of choice OR ½ c frozen berries and half of a banana (fresh or frozen, cut into chunks)
- 1 T peanut butter
- Handful of leafy greens (baby spinach, kale, etc.)
- ½-3/4 c milk of choice (I like unsweetened almond milk)
- a small handful of ice cubes
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
LIKE SHARE COMMENT FOLLOW FRIEND ME
Join my free weight loss support group at
TRY ALL NATURAL SKINNY FIBER
Join my team, make money, lose weight and stay at home while you work!
#weightloss #healthy #skinny #skinnyfiber #exercise #healthy #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #crafts #workfromhome #doglovers #stayathomemoms