Saturday, September 27, 2014

Jackie And Her Family!



Nothing like a family getting healthy together on skinnyfiber!!!!!LOVE Skinny FIber

This is  my friend Jackie and her family.   This is what Jackie has to say :

"I have 20+ years in the health and nutritional supplement industry---researched for 4 months before I took the chance- YES big skeptic!!!!-- But Skinny Fiber works for more people than any other product I have tried or even sold in all ...the health and nutrition stores I managed or owned. Skinny Fiber really has helped me finally lose weight after gaining from thyroid disease and pre-menopause! I am also just about pain free from arthritis--- Fibromyalgia and degenerative disc disease with sciatic nerve damage!! Before SF I dieted and exercised a lot and still could not lose a pound!!! With SF no diet or exercise and I have gone from a tight 14 to mostly size 10. Have lost 4 inches from my waist and do not have painful IBS anymore. I have more energy and now I am going to start working out--oh yeah--I did not even change my diet or work out to lose it! It took me 4 months to finally give in and take the chance--with the 30 day money back guarantee I had nothing to lose if it didn't work!! Now my whole family uses it--Dad is almost 85 and his diabetes is finally under control. My Mom's cholesterol went from 317 to 244 in 2 months with Skinny Fiber and 2 of my sisters no longer need meds for migraines!! I am now off my thyroid meds and take no pain pills! "

My dad - 85
me at 50
My sister Judy- 49
and baby sister Jeanie 45✽¸.••.¸✽✽¸.••.¸✽✽¸.••.¸✽✽¸.•

 ✫ ✫Order Your Skinny Fiber Here ✫ ✫ http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/?SOURCE=testimony

Special packages Buy 2 Get 1 Free, Buy 3 Get 3 FREE

Please message me if you have any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment