Monday, August 25, 2014

Maria Santos Marrocco !!


Maria Santos Marrocco -
 This is my personal testimonial!
 After having my daughter I struggled with losing weight for the first time in my life. I had always been thin, had good metabolism and could eat whatever I wanted. I tried for over 5 years to lose weight by trying Weight Watchers, different types of diets, and exercising sporadically. I became depressed and discouraged about how I looked. The weight I needed to lose was my "muffin top"... my stomach, butt, and hips. I was in a size 14 and at times a size 16!
 Last summer I found a weight loss support group on Facebook and I kept reading testimonials and seeing before and after photos of people who are using the product. Initially I was hesitant about using this all natural supplement however I kept reading about people's struggles with health and weight loss. These are people with real problems. I decided to give it a chance so I ordered Skinny Fiber and started taking it in August 2013. I started losing inches and weight. In the first month I lost 7 pounds and 30 inches throughout my body. In Sept I lost 4 pounds and 30 more inches.
 Skinny Fiber has helped me on so many ways. I had less cravings for sweets, no more night sweats and I was losing weight. Immediately people started noticing that I was losing weight and they were asking me how I did it. I felt great!! Taking Skinny Fiber has been amazing and it has changed my life. I truly believe in this product and made the decision to become a distributor after experiencing all the benefits! I lost 27 pounds with Skinny Fiber. I lost 5 pounds last summer prior to taking Skinny Fiber. My goal was to get to my pre-pregnancy weight of 134. I got to 132 and then lost 4 more pounds after stopping Skinny Fiber. I have lost more weight than my initial goal and I now weigh less than I did when I met
 my husband ten years ago!!! My current weight is 124 pounds!!
 Skinny Fiber has been amazing and it can change your life too!!

The Cost: In the USA ---Each bottle lasts 30 days.. having 120 capsules in it.. Taking 2 capsules twice a day.. an hour before your two biggest meals.. There are a couple awesome specials-- buy 3 get 3 free -- 6 month supply $179.70 -- ($29.95 each) or buy 2 get 1 free is $119.85 (39.95 each ) or one is just $59.99-- Cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones. You will love it- you can order here! Split it with a friend/family member and you'll BOTH be on your way to getting healthy.

TRY ALL NATURAL SKINNY FIBER
http://mare51.eatlessfeelfull.com/

Join my team, make money, lose weight and stay at home while you work!
http://www.skinnybodycare.com/myURL#movie

                               ೋღ ღೋ
        LIKE SHARE COMMENT FOLLOW FRIEND ME
                               ೋღ ღೋ
 https://www.facebook.com/Mares.Place

Join my free weight loss support group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/skinnyupwithmare/

#weightloss #healthy #skinny #skinnyfiber #exercise #healthy #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #crafts #workfromhome #doglovers #stayathomemoms

No comments:

Post a Comment