Saturday, August 30, 2014

Just Let Go!


In life we will meet people who put us down, talk about us and may try to turn others against us.

Sometimes there will be no reason for it.....
That is the hardest to understand...
I have spent many days crying over a friend who, for no good reason stabbed me in the back.
Since I was a small child I have always done what I was taught by my amazing grandma Hazel...  treat others BETTER than you wish to be treated!
I have to say, I would not change that... I love being kind... I love doing for people...I love the feeling I get when I know I have helped another or just made them smile...( I just smiled as I typed this)
I have been the same person for almost 52 years... through fat and thin to fat again to a work in progress (NOW)  From poor to way more poor to sleeping on peoples couches to not as poor to financially set for life.....

I will never change....

My secret is (not really secret LOL) I am kinder to those who need it most... to a degree... but there comes a time when the best thing you can do is realize you are better off with those who treat you like POO!
Also realize that most the time they are acting out of jealousy... lack of their own confidence and self hatred... who is the best target????  The one that treats then the best.. the one with a giant heart...

So... my advice...
Be kind as you can until you see that that person does not deserve your kindness anymore then cut them off... pray for them and move on!!!

No one needs negative people putting them down or stealing their shine,.

We are bone to sparkle... we are born to be happy and God wants us all to prosper and live awesome lives...
Get rid of the ones that blame everyone else for their lack of happiness...  it is not up to you to sacrifice your happiness for anyone...

Just a few thoughts I had today after a message from a friend that is being treated badly .... for no reason other than people are jealous of her happy life because theirs is miserable!!!

TRY ALL NATURAL SKINNY FIBER
http://mare51.eatlessfeelfull.com/

Join my team, make money, lose weight and stay at home while you work!
http://www.skinnybodycare.com/myURL#movie

                               ೋღ ღೋ
        LIKE SHARE COMMENT FOLLOW FRIEND ME
                               ೋღ ღೋ
 https://www.facebook.com/Mares.Place

Join my free weight loss support group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/skinnyupwithmare/

#weightloss #healthy #skinny #skinnyfiber #exercise #healthy #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #crafts #workfromhome #doglovers #stayathomemoms

No comments:

Post a Comment