Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup


Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup 

This one comes from inkatrinaskitchen.com

Save yourself the $5 and make your own PSL at home! It's SO easy and only takes pennies to make. You can also use this in tea, hot cocoa, or even drizzle over ice cream. I see this one in my near future!!

INGREDIENTS:
1 Cup water
3/4 Cup brown sugar
1 Tablespoon pumpkin puree
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
DIRECTIONS:
Combine water and sugar in a microwave safe bowl and heat through (4-5 minutes).
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Whisk in pumpkin puree and spices.
Drain over a small sieve or cheesecloth.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
NOTES:
EDITED: I like to add 2 Tablespoons pumpkin spice syrup and creamer to taste to my cup of coffee. My husband only enjoys about 1 Tablespoon syrup so play around and find your favorite ratio!

Feel free to Friend or Follow me, I have friends and followers  from all over the world and I really enjoy learning about other cultures!
                                   ♬♬(◦'⌣'◦)♬♬   
Follow me on Pinterest............http://www.pinterest.com/mare3199/

#weightloss #healthy #skinny #skinnyfiber #exercise #healthy #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #crafts #workfromhome #doglovers #stayathomemoms




No comments:

Post a Comment