Tuesday, July 29, 2014

This Is Me!


Do you feel like this is you? I'll let you in on a little not-so-secret.......it's ME for sure! All the wrong food choices followed by zero exercise and POOF, here I am.......overweight. I started "playing" with Skinny Fiber late last year but I wasn't as consistent as I should have been. I got a little more serious after the holidays and to date I've lost 19 pounds but I have a long way to go. I believe in Skinny Fiber, so much that I became a distributor in March. This product is helping me but it's not a miracle pill, it cannot do it all for me, I have to cooperate and lately  I haven't been doing that. I've gotten lazy, lack of motivation, busied myself with other things.

Staying motivated is difficult when you isolate yourself from family and friends. I know there are others that feel the same as I do and I'd like to connect with you so that we might help one another.

I started a weight loss support group on Facebook, hoping to help others and they, in turn, would help, inspire, and motivate me. It's been slow growing, honestly, there are only six members and we just don't talk. So I'm asking you to join, if you feel like I do, join and come talk. It's a private, closed group, meaning that no one can see anything that is said there if they're not a member so your thoughts and feelings are safe. Here is the link and I hope you will take everything I've shared here today to heart and consider signing on. You don't have to buy Skinny Fiber to be part of my group, if you just want to lose weight, I think we can help each other.

✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ₡ღ✻✻ღϠ
Do you enjoy new recipes, DIY ideas, crafts, motivation, and just good old-fashioned fun?? Join my weight loss support  group today------- It's ***FREE***FREE***FREE***

https://www.facebook.com/groups/skinnyupwithmare/

No comments:

Post a Comment