Friday, May 23, 2014

This Is Amanda......WOW


══ღღ══════════════════ღღ══
 WHAT ARE YOU "WEIGHTING" FOR???
══ღღ══════════════════ღღ══
This is Amanda. Look at her amazing journey on Skinny Fiber You look fabulous girlfriend!!!!! The other day I went into the restroom at BWW and caught a glimpse of myself in their full length mirror....I can't believe how different I look!!!! So of course I had to take a pic lol...On my journey so far I have lost 36 lbs and so many inches!!!! I have dropped a total of 4 pants sizes and 3 shirt sizes!!!!! I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm on my way!!!!!

✫ ✫ ✫Order Your Skinny Fiber Here ✫ ✫ ✫http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/

#weightloss #healthy #skinny #skinnyfiber #exercise #healthy #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #crafts #workfromhome #doglovers #stayathomemoms

No comments:

Post a Comment