Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bobbie Lynn LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!


══ღღ══════════════════ღღ══
 WHAT ARE YOU "WEIGHTING" FOR???
══ღღ══════════════════ღღ══
Bobbie Lynn LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!

** You must remember that not everyone loses fast! Everyone is different, And Skinny fiber helps get you to that point*These are Real people with Real results, Many are slow losers in the weight loss, but more rapid with inches lost! **
...
Here goes nothing My name is Bobbie Lynn Herd I am 37 yrs old and married with 5 kids, 18,16,13,6 and 4..Well my last baby was a c section and my weight just kept going up and up and up and than I started steroids for my back and went even further to 267 lbs I was always on the smaller side even after my 3 oldest children.... I am sick of ...being over weight and and think alot of my health problems could be the problem... So October 27th 2012 I decided to lose weight I wasn't really serious about it, I would eat healthy than not, off and on I lost about 25 lbs from October 27th to January going off and on. I won skinny fiber from a weight loss group on here and I took them off and on, Well the middle of January I decided to take everything serious... So I started by cutting out fat, pop, portion control and only eating active animals by which I mean fish,chicken,fish and if it doesn't rot or comes from a can or box I wont eat it and I started taking my SKINNY FIBER regularly and I lost 20 lbs in less than a month my current weight is around 210.  I say around because I haven't weighed myself in over a week I went down 2 pant sizes in a month and didn't keep track of inches I have 55-60 lbs more I want to lose but here are my results thus far!!! And I will continue my journey on SKINNY FIBER, now on my 90 day challenge I am down 51 pds!!! I love my skinny fiber !!

✫ ✫ ✫Order Your Skinny Fiber Here ✫ ✫ ✫http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/

#weightloss #healthy #skinny #skinnyfiber #exercise #healthy #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #crafts #workfromhome #doglovers #stayathomemoms

No comments:

Post a Comment