Sunday, April 27, 2014
Top 5 Health Benefits of Sea Salt!
✫ ✫ ✫SHARE✫ ✫ ✫TO SAVE TO YOUR TIMELINE✫ ✫ ✫
┊ ┊ ┊★┊ ┊ ┊★┊ ┊ ┊★┊ ┊ ┊★┊ ┊ ┊★┊ ┊ ┊★
Here are the top 5 health benefits of sea salt
Make share this with friends in order to get the photos on your profile to save!! Then CLICK on my profile to F0LL0W me to continue seeing daily recipes, motivation, and inspiration, DIY and laughter
1. A strong immune system - sea salt can naturally strengthen your immune system to a great extent as your immune system is boosted, your body becomes more resistant and fights off various autoimmune disorders like the flu, fevers, common cold and allergies.
2. Weight loss - believe it or not sea salt can help you shed those extra pounds. It helps the body to create digestive juices so that the food you eat is digested faster. it also helps to prevent buildup in the digestive tract which eventually can lead to constipation weight gain.
3. Asthma - sea salt is very effective in reducing inflammation in the respiratory system thus the production of phlegm is slowed down so that you can breathe easier again. some say that sprinkling sea salt on your tongue after drinking a glass of water can be just as effective as using an inhaler. but the great thing about sea salt is that it has no side effects when taken in moderation.
4. Diabetes - metabolic disorders such as diabetes can be treated by sea salt the sea salt can help reduce the need for insulin by helping to maintain proper sugar levels in the body thus the salt is essential part of the diet if you're a diabetic or at risk for the disease.
5. Muscle spasms - sea salt is a good source of potassium and also helps the body to absorb it better from other foods potassium is essential in helping your muscles function properly and is effective in helping to prevent muscle pain spasms and cramps.
Courtesy of: http://www.facefinal.com/2014/03/the-top-five-health-benefits-of-sea-salt.html
April is slipping away and with it will go our "something special" with Skinny Fiber, better join today so you don't miss out!
Do you enjoy new recipes, DIY ideas, crafts, motivation, and just good old-fashioned fun?? Join today!!
Feel free to Friend or Follow me, I love meeting new people.
#weightloss #healthy #skinny #skinnyfiber #exercise #healthyrecipes #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #kidscrafts