Monday, April 28, 2014

Doesn't Beth Look Great!!!


══ღღ══════════════════ღღ══
 WHAT ARE YOU "WEIGHTING" FOR???
══ღღ══════════════════ღღ══
This is my 8 month progress on Skinny Fiber. I am over 45 years old and off all my 10 medications except 1 and I am working on getting off that one SOMEDAY TOO!! I was once a size 22 and now I am in a tight 12 and I've lost massive inches!! All I did was cut out sugar and fast food and started watching what I ate. I "broke open" my capsules in applesauce and made sure I drank my water each time with my Skinny Fiber. The only form of exercise I even did was to walk my dogs once in awhile and go to the gym once and awhile in the first 8 months! I also use "Ageless" skin care and my skin feels soft and smooth and awesome
I LOVE SKINNY BODY CARE
Beth Wolowicz
✫ ✫ ✫Order Your Skinny Fiber Here ✫ ✫ ✫http://mare51.eatlesswithskinnyfiber.com/
#weightloss #healthy #skinny #skinnyfiber #exercise #healthyrecipes #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #kidscrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment