Monday, April 28, 2014

Cynthia!!


══ღღ══════════════════ღღ══
 WHAT ARE YOU "WEIGHTING" FOR???
══ღღ══════════════════ღღ══

WIN The WAR ON WEIGHT & BECOME HEALTHIER & FIT!!!
 We Are Real People Getting Real Results.............

 MEET CYNTHIA, HERE'S HER SKINNY FIBER STORY!!!
WOW CYNTHIA LOST 4 POUNDS AND 5 INCHES IN ONE MONTH!!!!...

OK, this is my one month update......

I'm not quite sure how much I've lost cause I don't have a scale at home, but last time I checked I had lost 4 pounds and 5 inches, I wasn't really noticing much change in my weight and when I looked in the mirror I saw myself the same, but I tried on some jeans that are one size smaller and they fit sooo well, so i knew it was working, I didn't realize the actual change until I saw my before and after pictures!!
 Honestly the weight loss is not my top priority anymore because I feel Wonderful!!!!!! I am so in love with Skinny Fiber!!!! So much has changed for me.... I have so much energy, I sleep better, I wake up in the morning and I don't feel exhausted, my headaches are gone, my mood has improved I feel happy....I'm so excited, if all this stuff has happened in only one month I can't wait to see what's gonna happen when I finish my first 90 Day Challenge!!!

I'm doing it and you can too, aside from the weight loss I am loving the internal changes I'm having....give yourself a chance, you have nothing to lose but pounds and sooo much more to gain!!!


(⁀‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫ Start YOUR 90 day challenge TODAY! What are you waiting for*****All you have to lose is weight*****
http://mare51.sbc90daychallenge.com/
#weightloss #healthy #skinny #skinnyfiber #exercise #healthyrecipes #recipes #motivation #inspiration #DIY #kidscrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment